Favourite Fashion: Alexander McQueen, Fall 2008 RTW
1. State your name: Alice
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Nina or Marie
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My grandmother
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Not really no
6. Do you miss your ex?Oh hell no
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark
8. Do people praise you for your looks? For my tinyness (I don’t know if it’s a real word) and sometimes my looks…
9. What is your favourite colour of clothing to wear? Black
10. How do you wear your makeup? Black eyeliner in a cat eye style all the time, and sometimes some dark lipstick
11.What are some of your nicknames? My boyfriend calls me Tiny Cat, and my mother calls me “tout petit” which means ” very tiny”
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? one
13. How many bathrooms? One
14. Do you have a job? Not right now no, but it’ll change soon
15. Do you have a car? No.
16. Do you work out every week? Yes.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? Yes
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? No
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? Usually a bikini with a “bandeau” top
21. Do you like your eyes? meh…
22. Do you think you are pretty? Sometimes.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My boyfriend
24. How much money is in your account? Not your business
25. Are you single? No.
26. Do you want kids?I don’t think I’ll ever want children
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like: It’s a burgundy Cambridge leather satchel (the large one)
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? Natalie Dormer
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: Hm… The Lego Movie I think
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? Yes.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? Not that I know of.
32. Have you ever cheated? No.
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Yes.
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? Draw, complain a lot, bake, sew, have a walk in Paris, think about dogs, play some games…. just the basic stuff
Public Service Announcement from Megan Fox promoting Jennifer’s Body (2009)
Fuck yeah. Best PSA ever seen.
That… did not end the way I expected it to.
Hey look that’s me! (yep, that’s my happy face)